Meridian Water Heaters
Water Heater Installation, Repairs & Service
Pristine Plumbing and Construction offers real solutions for any Meridian water heater problem. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured family-oriented business provides honest advice and cost-effective solutions for all your plumbing needs. When the water heater is on the fritz, we can help with fast, reliable water heater repair, replacement, and service.
If your water heater isn’t working or doesn’t provide enough hot water, call (208) 295-5859 to schedule your Meridian water hearer repair or replacement.
Tank & Tankless Water Heater Services in Meridian, ID
When homeowners have a problem with the water heater, the first question they have is whether it should be repaired or replaced. The best solution depends on the problem with the water heater and its age. A tank water heater usually lasts about 10 years and a tankless water heater up to 20 years, so if your water heater is at the end of its expected life, replacement is recommended.
Other reasons to replace a water heater include:
- Leaks – A leak from a pipe or other connection to the water heater can be repaired. However, the water heater will need to be replaced when the tank is leaking.
- Noise – If you notice loud rumbling or banging noises from an older water heater, it can indicate sediment buildup inside the tank. Sediment buildup can wear down the tank and cause failure.
- Rust-colored hot water – Seeing rust in the hot water can be a sign that the water heater is corroding and needs to be replaced.
- Tank size – Are you constantly running out of hot water? The tank may not be large enough to supply enough hot water to meet your family’s demand. Upgrading to a larger tank or a tankless water heater is the best way to solve this problem.
- Lack of maintenance – A water heater that has not received regular maintenance, such as flushing the tank, won’t last as long.
A licensed Meridian plumber can inspect your water heater and offer honest, real solutions. If it is time for an upgrade, the options are a tank or tankless water heater in Meridian, ID. A standard tank water heater is less expensive to install. Tanks are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate the hot water needs of homes of different sizes.
Want to request a free estimate or discuss which plumbing service is right for you? Call (208) 295-5859 today!
Call For Meridian Water Heater Services
What Are the Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater provides:
The higher installation cost is the main downside of a tankless model. Whether you want a tank or tankless water heater, it is important to select the right size to accommodate your hot water requirements. Our Meridian water heater plumbers can evaluate your needs and recommend options that will work for your home.
When the water heater isn’t working or it’s time for an upgrade, we provide Meridian water heater repair and replacement services. If you are ready for a new model, our plumbers can help you explore the options and provide a free estimate for your new water heater installation.
Please contact us at (208) 295-5859 to schedule a water heater service in Meridian, ID.